Remember the screams when you were little – Tag, you’re it!! Your cousins or the neighbor kids or at school – you’re it! Well, somebody apparently thought the game must go on and has an invented Cyber Tag and I’m one of the ‘Its’. I was tagged by Wezz of http://cyberwezz.blogspot.com/.
Wezz lives in Belgium – a place I don’t believe I’ll ever get. It’s always so interesting who you meet on the Net. Wezz and I both have jewelry stores on Etsy – and we belong to an Etsy Team called eSmarts. Etsy Teams are folks who band together to help each other with marketing and all the other interesting things that go along with being an Etsy store owner.
Some of Wezz’s jewelry pieces that I particularly admire are these lovely little stones and cabochons that she stitches around with wonderfully colored seed beads. She has way more patience than I have – at this point I much prefer to play with wire and work on making chains. Well, I better get back to the point of this blog. Tag!
Here are the rules of the tagging game:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1 – I have 2 brothers.
2 – I was born in Texas – my dad was in the Air Force.
3 – When I was born my hair was pure white and my eyes were blue– there are pictures of me taken in front of a cotton field and you can’t tell my hair from the cotton. ( and it’s on its way to being white again!)
4 – While my dad was overseas in Korea, my hair turned deep brown and my eyes turned brown. Boy, was he surprised when he came home!
5 – I grew up in lower Michigan in the country – and yes, that makes me a troll.
6 – I love homemade ice cream.
1. Kim Paluck of http://of-the-earth.org
2. Latina Gilyard of http://roslien.blogspot.com
3. Robin Shlitz of http://canyonfirecreations.blogspot.com/
4. Ronni of http://vampkittydesign.livejournal.com/
5. Stacie of http://creativejunque.blogspot.com
6. Julie of http://angelamps.blogspot.com/